Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More Job Hunt Updates

I had my 3rd interview at Company O2. This one seemed like more of an information session about a certain opportunity that they have. It isn't Java though. So I guess they're trying to determine if I could do the work and if I'm willing. And I definitely am. Besides, I can get back to Java eventually. And it's always good to try something new.

Also, company W, who interviewed me yesterday, called and informed me that they've shortlisted me and would want my references.

Oh and another non-IT company with an IT group called to schedule an interview for March 6. Let's called them Company W2. It's a pretty big company (they also have their own building) and seems to be a great place to work.

I'm pretty nervous of the situation where I receive an offer from all of them. Or if I get an offer from a company, but I prefer the another. Let's not get carried away though.

So there, good news all around in the job hunting front. GIVE ME A JOB!!!

No comments: