Thursday, March 1, 2007

Final?

A few days back, we lost our wireless connection for a while. I noticed at the time that someone was on the phone. It happened again today and someone was on the phone again. It turns out that since the wireless router and the wireless phone operate in the same frequency (2.4 GHz), simply answering the phone brings down wireless connections. Or something like that. It also turns out that the only guaranteed solution is replacing either device and that costs money. I'm going to be more picky when I get a wireless phone of my own.

Also, Company O2 called again with what they say might be the final interview. She said it would be with the Vice President. As I said before, I'm really liking this company. And we're getting poor thanks to my bum lifestyle. Then again, it's stuff like this that keeps delaying me from getting survival jobs. I hope I'm as close as I hope I am. Did that make sense?

No comments: