Sunday, March 18, 2007

1st Wedding Anniversary

Today is Me and Mean's 1st wedding anniversary. Despite most of that year being apart, it's been a really good one especially thanks to these last few months spent together. And today we planned to celebrate with a simple lunch out (you might say "cheap", but I only started working this week :) ). Unfortunately, we're gonna have to postpone this.

The ice may be melting. But there's still a lot left. So it's pretty weird for me to see rain fall at this time. This is also my first rain in Canada. Anyway, I suppose with the still low temperature, this results in slippery roads and sidewalks. Not only that, it started snowing a bit later in the day.

So the weather kinda ruined our plans. But we were still very happy to reach this milestone. We settled with watching Breakfast at Tiffany's with Audrey Hepburn. I actually liked it, but I had to ignore the 60's speaking styles which I used to make fun of.

So there, not the day we expected. But we'll make up for it next weekend I guess. Hoping for several more decades of bliss.

No comments: