Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Want a Pet!

We went to Polo Park today. And as usual, I wanted to pass by the pet store. Petland is the name of the place. I was surprised to find a pet store with actual pets in them. (If that sounded stupid to you, read about "Puppy Mills") They don't seem to be your typical "puppy mill" pet store though since this store only sells mixed breeds or purebreds without papers. Anyway, visit their website and you be the judge.

One of the attendants let us hold one of the puppies (mixed poodle I think). It was nice to hold a dog again. This was only the 2nd time since I left the Philippines. It was still sad though. Our current situation won't allow us to have pets. When we move out, we'll probably move into an apartment which doesn't allow pets. It's probably going to be a long time before I have a house and lot of my own. So little experiences like this are gonna have to do in the meantime.

No comments: