Monday, December 25, 2006

Goodbye

So, everything's set. We load everything into the Starex Dad borrowed from Tito Pio, and off we go to the airport. There's not a lot of traffic since it's only around 3:30 a.m. So we arrive in NAIA's departure area, look for a cart and unload my things from the Starex. Time to say goodbye. So there, I didn't cry. No way, not me. I'm a man, I don't cry. Yup, that's right.

I've always thought that I would be extremely sad when I left. But I also thought my mood would pick up gradually until I become extremely happy when I'm finally reunited with my wife in Winnipeg.

So there, I probably looked like what Pinoys call "Bondying". I'm not good with goodbyes and airports, just ask Meanmean.

Well that's that, I hope the "mood picking up" part starts real soon, I don't want to look like Bondying for the whole flight...

No comments: