Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The PC's Here!

When we got home after card collecting, we were surprised to find the PC boxes at our room's door. Mean wasn't expecting it for maybe a couple or more days. So here it is.



I'm not going to give details, basically it includes:
Compaq (CPU, Keyboard, Mouse, DVD/CD Writer)
Intel D processor
Samsung LCD Monitor
HP Scanner/Printer
Windows XP pre-installed

There's one negative thing I have to say though. The Printer didn't come with a USB connector. I know it can function without a computer, but since it was purchased with a PC, it would just be common sense for it to have a USB connector with it. Oh well, we're gonna have to go out and get one.

We also still need to get a wireless adapter and router so we can connect to the net. There's nothing much to do other than load my files from the DVDs I brought.

We need a computer table.

No comments: